The Genomics England Clinical Interpretation Partnership (GeCIP) is organised into rare disease, cancer and cross-cutting topics called ‘domains’. See a list of the current GeCIP domains.
If you would like to join a GeCIP domain or subdomain, please complete this form.
- Your details will be sent to the GeCIP domain lead, who will be in touch to discuss your application further.
- To be eligible to join GeCIP as a student, you must have a supervisor who is a member of the GeCIP domain you want to join.
- Note that membership of domains does not govern members’ access to data – all GeCIP members can see all 100,000 Genomes Project data within the research environment.
- Applicants need only join the domain that their intended research activities fit into; you can only apply to join one GeCIP domain.
- Once you become a member of a domain and are from a valid institution you will then have to go through a regulatory process to gain access to the de-identified sequencing data.
Please complete all fields with as much detail as possible. If you experience any difficulties when using this form or need more information, contact us at [email protected]