Library and resources
Download our policies, documents and resources from this page. If you can’t find what you need, email us (opens in your email application).
The following links open as PDF documents.
These can now be found in our section on taking part.
- Guidance for expressions of interest to form domains within GeCIP
- See our GeCIP section for all documents including Participation Agreement, IP Policy and GeCIP Rules.
The Genomics Conversation Reports – 2016
- Final report – An Overview of the Genomics Conversation 2016
- PHG Foundation Conversation with Clinicians Report – September 2016
- All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Personalised Medicine Meeting – July 2016
Other documents and reports
- Black African and Black Caribbean Communities: A Qualitative Exploration of Views on Participation. Dr Sophia Skyers, Director, CIBS IQ Research
- Earning Trust: Public Engagement and Patient Involvement Strategy 2015-17. Genomics England
- Potential Participant Literature: Research Report November 2014. RandallFox
- What do patients with rare genetic conditions think about whole genome sequencing in the NHS? Research Findings for the 100,000 Genomes Project November 2014. Genetic Alliance UK
- Ethical issues relating to involvement of cancer patients in the 100,000 Genomes Project. Qualitative Research Findings October 2014. GfK NOP
- Research on Genomic Data Sharing. Qualitative research report September 2014. Solutions Research
- 16 Feb 19 – Work visa sponsorship
- 13 Feb 19 – Organisation chart and staff salaries
- 13 Feb 19 – Consultants
- 29 Jan 19 – Genomics England IQVIA agreement
- 21 Dec 17 – Number of results returned
- 25 July 17 – Data access, security and privacy
- 09 May 17 – Meetings with Google and 23andMe
- 05 June 17 – Finance System
- 03 March 16 – Tender for Interpretation Services
- 06 October 16 – Haemochromatosis
- 13 Nov 15 – Infrastructure spending