Library and resources
Download our policies, documents and resources from this page. If you can’t find what you need, email us (opens in your email application).
The following links open as PDF documents.
These can now be found in our section on taking part.
The Genomics Conversation Reports – 2016
- PHG Foundation Conversation with Clinicians Report – September 2016
- All-Party Parliamentary Group (APPG) on Personalised Medicine Meeting – July 2016
Other documents and reports
- Earning Trust: Public Engagement and Patient Involvement Strategy 2015-17. Genomics England
- Potential Participant Literature: Research Report November 2014. RandallFox
- What do patients with rare genetic conditions think about whole genome sequencing in the NHS? Research Findings for the 100,000 Genomes Project November 2014. Genetic Alliance UK
- Ethical issues relating to involvement of cancer patients in the 100,000 Genomes Project. Qualitative Research Findings October 2014. GfK NOP
- Research on Genomic Data Sharing. Qualitative research report September 2014. Solutions Research