All of our current vacancies are listed below. For information on our application process and what it’s like to work at Genomics England see the applicants’ guide.
We are already working with a small number of recruitment companies and so do not accept introduction calls from recruitment companies.
If you would like to get in touch with us, please send some information to email@example.com (link opens in your email application).
Use this link to subscribe to new vacancy posts via RSS.
- Platform Engineering OpportunitiesWe have a couple of permanent vacancies available within our cutting edge platform engineering team:- Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Infrastructure Architect The job profiles for these roles are attached. For more information and to apply please contact Colman Lincoln Colman.Lincoln@lafosse.com and quote the reference See full details (opens in new window)
- Project AdministratorWe have a new vacancy within the Bioinformatics team for a Project Administrator.The Successful applicant will provide high quality project support and administrative support to the Bioinformatics team and others as required. The post holder co-ordinates the day to day running of the Bioinformatics team.The job profile is attached here, For more information and to apply please contact Paul White at See full details (opens in new window)
- Bioinformatics team opportunitiesWe have several permanent and fixed term vacancies available within our cutting edge bioinformatics team:- Rare Disease Analyst - Software engineer /python developers - Bioinformatician (operations) - Data wrangler/Data scientist The job profiles for these roles are attached. For more information and to apply please contact Anna Lauterjung, Emile Francis or Harvey Uppal +44 (0)121 616 3460 and quote the reference or send your CV with a cover See full details (opens in new window)
- Chief ExecutiveGenomics England works at the cutting edge of science, technology and healthcare. Our mission is to deliver the ground-breaking 100,000 Genomes Project − the biggest national genome sequencing project of its kind anywhere in the world. In partnership with government, the NHS, researchers, industry and the public, we aim to realise the potential of genomic medicine: to embed state-of-the-art care See full details (opens in new window)
- Clinical Data Scientist /Data WranglerClinical Data Scientist /Data Wrangler We are looking for an experienced clinical data scientist to join the data management team to deliver a coherent, accurate, sustainable data resource that supports our high volume pipeline and our data centre for research. Youíll be familiar with a programmatic environment for data manipulation, such as R, Stata, SAS, Python, SQLAbility to perform See full details (opens in new window)
- Clinical Fellow in Genomic MedicineGenomics England are seeking to appoint a Clinical Fellow in the Cancer programme of the 100,000 Genomes Project. The post holder will work as part of the Chief Scientist’s team at Genomics England and form part of a multi-disciplinary team working to support recruitment and data collection at recruiting hospitals – NHS Genomic Medicine Centres (GMCs) and their Local Deliver See full details (opens in new window)