All of our current vacancies are listed below. For information on our application process and what it’s like to work at Genomics England, download this guide.
- Infrastructure EngineerWe are looking for a high calibre infrastructure engineer to join our platform engineering team. You will be an experienced engineer responsible for producing and maintaining secure, scalable, available and cost effective cloud-based infrastructure. Overall job purpose: As Infrastructure Engineer, the post will support, maintain and build infrastructure solutions for project and development teams. The role will provide business critical DevOps/CloudOps expertise, See full details (opens in new window)
- Software EngineerWe are in search of an experienced is an experienced Python developer responsible for creating web applications and utilising programming skills for the interpretation of genetic data from large databases. The post holder will be responsible for developing and operating computational pipelines, working on complex projects and custom tasks that span a wide variety of analysis problems and developing and maintaining See full details (opens in new window)
- Quality Assurance ManagerAn exciting opportunity has arisen within Genomics England for a Quality Assurance Manager to work within the Data Quality team to manage the Quality Assurance functions and to ensure that compliance standards and customer expectations are met. If you are seeking a role in which you can make a substantive contribution to this ground-breaking programme we would very much like to See full details (opens in new window)
- CEO, Genomics Enterprises: Kick Starting a UK Genomics IndustryGenomics England is creating a lasting legacy for patients, the NHS and the UK economy through sequencing of 100,000 genomes from around 70,000 people. In so doing, Genomics England aims to not only transform patient care by embedding genomic medicine into routine healthcare, but also to kick start a UK Genomics industry via the industry engagement arm of the organisation, See full details (opens in new window)
- RD AnalystWe have a vacancy for a Rare Disease Analyst as a permanent position. This senior role is part of a talented and motivated Bioinformatics team and it will be responsible for applying computational and statistical methods to analyse large datasets using:*Whole exome/genome sequencing*Association testing*Rare variant association analysis *Burden testing*Benchmarking genome analysis pipelines Experience required: *Post doctorate with at least 2-3 years’ experience of See full details (opens in new window)
We are already working with a small number of recruitment companies and so do not accept introduction calls from recruitment companies. If you would like to get in touch with us, please send some information to firstname.lastname@example.org (link opens in your email application).