All of our current vacancies are listed below. For information on our application process and what it’s like to work at Genomics England, download this guide.
- CEO, Genomics Enterprises: Kick Starting a UK Genomics IndustryGenomics England is creating a lasting legacy for patients, the NHS and the UK economy through sequencing of 100,000 genomes from around 70,000 people. In so doing, Genomics England aims to not only transform patient care by embedding genomic medicine into routine healthcare, but also to kick start a UK Genomics industry via the industry engagement arm of the organisation, See full details (opens in new window)
- Functional Manual Test AnalystWe are seeking 3 Functional Manual Test Analyst to join the team for a duration of 6 months. The post holders will be mid-range Functional Test Analyst assisting in the delivery of the systems required to track and manage the end to end process of genome sequencing. The main responsibilities are to aid Genomics England in ensuring delivery of a high See full details (opens in new window)
- Clinical Operations Project ManagerWe are looking for a Clinical Operations Project Manager to lead on working co-operatively with our NHS collaborators across the UK to ensure the mobilisation of new rcruitment projects or specific cohorts.Key Accountabilities will include: Oversee the project support officer to ensure the delivery of all Genomics England’s responsibilities during the on-boarding process for new hospitals Manage the operational implementation and delivery See full details (opens in new window)
- RD AnalystWe have a vacancy for a Rare Disease Analyst as a permanent position. This senior role is part of a talented and motivated Bioinformatics team and it will be responsible for applying computational and statistical methods to analyse large datasets using:*Whole exome/genome sequencing*Association testing*Rare variant association analysis *Burden testing*Benchmarking genome analysis pipelines Experience required: *Post doctorate with at least 2-3 years’ experience of See full details (opens in new window)
- Biosample CoordinatorAn exciting opportunity for a Biosample Operations Coordinator to oversee the operational aspects of Genomics England’s sample transportation and biorepository contracts internally and across the delivery partners of Genomics England. Please view the Job Profile for more information on the role. To apply please send your CV with a covering letter to our retained recruitment consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org If you would like See full details (opens in new window)
- Senior Clinical Fellow in Rare Disease GenomicsGenomics England are seeking to appoint a Senior Clinical Fellow in Rare Disease Genomics. The post holder will work as part of the Chief Scientist’s team at Genomics England across a range of areas. The two particular focuses will be to lead on the refinement and development of the clinical data models and to drive up recruitment and the quality See full details (opens in new window)
- Bioinformatics Project ManagerWe are looking for an exceptional project manager to join our bioinformatics team. We need someone who has successfully delivered complex technology – based projects and challenging initiatives in a bioinformatics or related environment. It’s essential that this person has demonstrable stakeholder management skills, commercial savvy and has delivered sustainable services working in partnership with commercial partners. Overall Job Purpose: This role’s See full details (opens in new window)
We are already working with a small number of recruitment companies and so do not accept introduction calls from recruitment companies. If you would like to get in touch with us, please send some information to email@example.com (link opens in your email application).