All of our current vacancies are listed below. For information on our application process and what it’s like to work at Genomics England see the applicants’ guide.
We are already working with a small number of recruitment companies and so do not accept introduction calls from recruitment companies.
If you would like to get in touch with us, please send some information to email@example.com (link opens in your email application).
Use this link to subscribe to new vacancy posts via RSS.
- Platform Engineering OpportunitiesOur cutting edge platform engineering team currently have an opening for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer and Infrastructure Architect to join the team. The Infrastructure Engineer post will support, maintain and build infrastructure solutions for project and development teams while the Infrastructure Architect will be responsible for producing as-is and to-be technical landscapes, undertaking thorough gap analysis of the See full details (opens in new window)
- Scientific CuratorGenomics England is looking for an experienced Scientific Curator to join the Bioinformatics Team and provide maternity leave cover. Their primary role will be the curation of genetic variants from submitted expert lists, the literature and databases as well as the curation of gene panels for rare diseases and cancers within the 100,000 Genomes program. The See full details (opens in new window)
- Sample Sequencing and Sample Acquisition OpportunitiesDirector of Sample Sequencing and Acquisition:The post holder is accountable for all operational aspects of Genomics England’s Biorepository and Sequencing internally and across the delivery partners of Genomics England. This includes being responsible for increasing the number of samples that can be successfully sequenced and improving sample quality for sequencing by working with NHS hospitals and commercial partners. The post See full details (opens in new window)
- Bioinformatics team opportunitiesWe are looking to further enhance our bioinformatics team with additional roles to support development,data and analytics. If you are seeking a role in which you can make a substantive contribution to the ground-breaking 100,000 Genomes project, and have the relevant skills and motivation, we invite you to please take a look at our current Bioinformatics team opportunities. We have several See full details (opens in new window)
- Service Desk AnalystDWe are looking for an experienced service desk analyst to support our customers.Please view the job profile for more information on the role. To apply please send your CV with a covering letter to our retained recruitment consultant at firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you would like to discuss the role before applying, please contact Paul White at Juice on 01727 867 772 See full details (opens in new window)
- Project AdministratorWe are looking for a talented project administrator to support the Sequencing and Sample Acquisition team. You’ll be used to a fast paced environment where effective communications, good planning and detailed organisation make a big difference. The job profile is attached here. For more information and to apply please contact Paul White at Juice Resource Solutions,+44 (0) 1727 867 See full details (opens in new window)
- Independent Non-Executive Board MemberGenomics England works at the cutting edge of science, technology and healthcare. Its mission is to deliver the ground-breaking 100,000 Genomes Project − the biggest national genome sequencing project of its kind anywhere in the world, and to prepare the infrastructure for the routine commissioned service that will follow on from it. In partnership with government, the NHS, academia, industry See full details (opens in new window)
- Test Team OpportunitiesTest ManagerThe post holder will be responsible for testing activities across all software related projects. The role covers test management and coordination, test design and test executions and uses agile methodologies with testing occurring throughout the lifecycle, iteration by iteration with an emphasis on automated testing and short release cycles.To find out more about the position please read the job See full details (opens in new window)
- Clinical Data Scientist /Data WranglerWe are looking for an experienced clinical data scientist to join the data management team to deliver a coherent, accurate, sustainable data resource that supports our high volume pipeline and our data centre for research. Youíll be familiar with a programmatic environment for data manipulation, such as R, Stata, SAS, Python, SQLAbility to perform common data manipulation tasks, and See full details (opens in new window)